Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Back From Sabbatical

Hello faithful readers. I know there are a few of you that have missed me and I am feeling a wee bit more sorted now. I have been very busy with Prom for DN1, among other things. The last week I have been looking after my father's toy store which has allowed me to finally finish sewing the Incredibly Beautiful Loved Every Minute of It Granny Square Afghan/Blanket. The sewing up was, well you know how I feel about sewing. But it is done and it is adorable. Crochet is really enjoyable and relaxing. You can put it down and pick it up again, easier, I think, than knitting. I will post a picture of it when I get the camera back...don't ask.

I have also aquired a penchant for garage sales, content sales and the like. I am accumulately a huge amount of items that I have gotten amazing deals on. There's aprons, blankets, glasses, planters, and pillowslips (or is it pillowcases?). Shall I go on? The list is actually endless. I guess the time I used for blogging was taken up with buying!

By the way, my Mum and Dad are in England and Mother has bought me something I have been yearning for in previous posts. Any guesses? She's been shopping at Cath Kidston for me. There's your hint, go for it.


~~~~~~*~~~~~~

I will post again soon just thought an update was in order for those that so loyally kept me on their bloglines list. For that, I thank you :) xoxo

PS I have been playing with the layout and colour. Does it work for you?

3 comments:

J. said...

glad you are back. you've been missed

Debbie said...

I like the color of your background.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your blanket!
Really, can't. And would love to start one of my own, too. Oh, crocheting! Such a damn pleasure.