Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Because you mean so much to me...Links with Love

Pip Studio

Similar to Rice with a touch of Cath

Do we like it?


Of course, Rice


Lovely coolers



Adorable bowls






And Tamar. I have been meaning to show you her website for 3 or 4 months now. I received a lovely ring from her during the winter and it is so terribly beautiful. When my manicure is done I will show it off but in the mean time, please visit her, all her items are so charming. She is also a lovely person that treats her customers with the utmost care and kindness.







Hope you liked your links ;)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty I just adore that bedlinen

Cornflakes and Honey said...

I love Tamar too, I posted some of her lovely creations in my weekly Wednesday's wish list!

Love Pip Studio too, so many great artists and designers out there! :-)