Pronunciation Keyn. pl. id· i·o·syn·cra·sies -A
structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an
individual or group.
Write down five of your own personal idiosyncracies.
Then, if you wish, tag five people from your live
gerbil or friendslist to do the same.
Do you people really want to know my crazy and sometimes inexplicable idiosyncrasies? Well don't say I didn't warn you.
1. Since I was a child, I always thought I had "boy's feet". That is, I always thought my feet looked liked boys feet and because of that, I have always kept my toenails painted and well manicured.
2. If you haven't already read my "50 Interesting Things" you will not know that I have to keep my kettle and the back right of my stove, when not in use.
3. I prefer men in white underwear, not coloured.
4. I sometimes brush my teeth and/or floss up to five times a day.
5. I totally get off on reading these types of lists and have surfed the web looking for them.
Now, who shall I pass the baton to? I'm thinking Michele, Elizabeth, Jussi, and how about J. ?
And for those vaguely interested, the French Nipple Bag aka French Market Bag was completed WITHOUT nippleage. Those that predicted it would disappear were, indeed, correct. The yarn used was Lamb's Pride and the felting was very quick.
Oh, and btchwstix now knows the