Friday, October 27, 2006

Long Story, Short?

Found the camera. Was under my bed and I was the one to put it there. Fighting with DN1 one night and as she is insulting me I decide to take away the things that mean a lot to her. No not her picture of all of us, no not the crystal rosary or her favourite stuffed animal. Her flat iron, cell phone and the CAMERA. I stick them under my bed and well, you can kinda guess I forgot it was there. So it is back and I will post some of my accomplishments shortly.

In the meantime, I have to give you this audio clip. I heard it this morning for the first time and it is HILARIOUS! A guy driving in to work in the Dallas-Fort Worth area witnesses an accident. This is what he sees. His laughter actually brought me to tears.

2 comments:

J. said...

I hate it when I do things like that! I look forward to the pics

Heather said...

I can't tell you how many times I've taken something away from the darling teenagers and forgot where I hid it. Heh.