Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Kung Hei Fat Choy



So I am a little late with the traditional New Year salutation so now I am early for the Chinese one.

How the heck is everyone? My Christmas was quiet and restful. My husband and I slept in almost everyday and then we would stay in there most of the morning drinking Timmy's and watching tv. My knitting goodies included a Lantern Moon bag that I am returning (lovely but too beach baggy looking for my liking), a darling little hat kit and the Mason Dixon Knitting book.

Everything else is pretty much the same. Not a whole lot to report. Although I do have a charming new blog I would like you all to visit. Her name is Melissa and she has wonderful patterns and brilliant ideas. Visit her at TinyHappy and tell me what you think. I have knitted her adorable little Fingerless Gloves and am now doing the Gum-Nut Hat.

Oh and the bag? Don't you just love it? A little gift to myself. I bought it off of Ebay and couldn't be happier. Of course you can't see the delightful greens and burgundy but you get the idea?

Basically blissful.

No comments: