Thursday, January 18, 2007

Sew Cute!




Well, can you believe me, the one that abhors sewing up actually sewed something? These little cuties were just too adorable to pass up. Not to mention I don't have a pincushion so voila! The fact that I cannot sew didn't seem to stop me. I know I won't win any awards but it will suit me just fine. But damn aren't they just darling? You can get the pattern at Whip Up which by the way is a great site.

Totally off topic, but must comment on the news item today about shoppers that frequent Winners and Homesense. Apparently their computers have been hacked and everyone's credit card and debit card information is at risk. Little worried here. I kinda live at these two stores and always use credit.

No new knitting really. Just looking for a good kid mitten pattern for a chunky yarn to do up a quick pair for DN3. Was about to do one I found on the net. Til I got to the part where you have to crochet the thumb closed. Hello...Crochet??? I can't crochet. I want to crochet but unless you can seam a thumb with a wicked chain stitch than that ain't happening. Do most people assume that if you knit you can crochet? Just sayin'.

PS Did you notice all the new blog links I gave you? Your welcome.

No comments: