Thursday, October 25, 2007

Browsing

Just browsing through some books and pictures I have saved on my computer. The above one has been on the computer for a while and I can't remember where I got it from but isn't it lovely? Don't you want to sit with a cup of tea and knit or crochet there?
This bedroom is just adorable. The sun is streaming in and the pillows look so plump and inviting, don't they? I was going to show you more pictures from this book but my online resizer wasn't working properly so this is the only one you are getting for now. You do use an online resizer don't you?






I changed my banner again. I hope you like it. Oh, and I am now selling on ebay, did you notice?





I am also thinking about a little contest since it is my birthday coming up and I feel the need to celebrate with all of you! More to come.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the banner - it is the perfect photo for your blog name. It looks like we love the same style of decorating books as well. Such loveliness!