Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hexagon of Love

Finally, a crocheted hexagon Granny would be proud of. I have been trying to make these little guys for a while now and have finally mastered the hexagon. I spoke before of the ones I tried to make and they were a mess. They were kind of crocheted circles (try sewing those together!). I have tried to colour match the Cath Kidston colours and I think I have succeeded. Not 100% sure about the green though. It is not the Lamb's Pride Cotton Fleece like the other colours. My yarn store did not have the green I needed so I went with the wool/mohair. However, I am really loving the pink/red combination. So cosy! The hexagon pattern is free online. Very easy pattern. Believe me, I NEED easy. And it didn't look like a circle!

I really owe Alex at Moonstitches a great big thank you. It was her that motivated me. Hers are truly lovely and her eye for colour is brilliant. She is now trying to make the Nanny McPhee blanket and it is looking terrific.

Can't you just feel the Granny Square love spreading across the world?

4 comments:

Outi from White Country said...

The colors are delicious! I haven't tried hexagons yet as I have two blankets in the making, but your hexagons got me thinking I could make a scarf out ot them...hmmm.

Faith said...

Hi, I just found your website today, what a pleasure...I have added it to my site as well..I am a crocheter, and I love that vintage cottage look..the hexagon granny-LOVE IT, and want to make one...attaching the motif's for me is troublesome, do you have an easy way so they don't come loose? How did you begin to creat the look of Vintage Cottage?
Faith

faith said...

how are you doing crocheting your
hexagons together? or are you still making them..?

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色