Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What One Does Whilst Waiting for Ebay Delivery

Take pictures in ensuite bath and wonder if room looks better through the mirror.
Think about rearranging items on dresser in ensuite. Don't touch a thing.

Sit and have cup of tea in corner of bedroom while staring at three full baskets of laundry to be put away. Realize cannot relax with three full baskets of laundry waiting to be put away. Also realize have put hot pot of tea on table without trivet.


See that silver needs polishing before Easter. That is the extent of it, basically just evaluation.



Think about how original I would have been if I posted my beautiful and somewhat blooming shamrock on St. Patrick's Day.
Still no delivery.











1 comment:

julia said...

I leave my washing until it's a towering monstrosity threatening lives!
The blanket you asked about is a good old Ikea one, about 3 years ago.
Hope the ebay delivery was worth the wait!
Julia x