Monday, February 28, 2005

Thanks

Ya, I mean you. Thanks for checking everyday to see if I am up and running. My Kodak Easyshare doesn't want to cooperate though so, alas, no pictures. I have been busy knitting though. I did a couple of these (thanks for the encouragement Mary Beth) and just have to block this beautiful scarf for my fil. Next on my list are these slippers. When I have all my ducks in a row, I will post some pictures, til then, Knit On!

PS Whether you love or hate Debbie Stoller's Stitch'N Bitch franchise, you simply must read this forum (wow, some people have some really passionate opinions about her!)

2 comments:

Sahara said...

While I don't particularly yearn for anything from the S&B books, the "how to" stuff in them is exceptionally well written, IMHO. Mostly, the patterns make me feel ooolllllddddd.... ;-D

By the way, I've heard from some experienced knitters a few opinions that the FT felted clogs you linked is not the best-written pattern they'd ever come across. Haven't done them, so I couldn't say...just passing along the gossip.

Anonymous said...

I am about to show you a way that you can generate thousands of keyword targeted links back to your web site starting today!