Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sittin', Knittin', Bitchin'

We did some show and tell at my knitting group last night and doesn't everyone just love my Fiber Trends slippers/clogs. Of course everyone wants to knit them now. I must say they are very cosy and comfortable and DN1 actually thought I bought them so I guess that is a good thing. Next on my list, which I have already started are these. And another picture. How cute and adorable is this? Thanks to Mason Dixon for their pattern. I have about half of it complete. (easy enough to do during a SNB). The felting thing really is addictive.

Now for some knitting humour. You simply must go here under Madame Defarge Strikes Back. I read about this in this book and really could not believe it happened. I tried to find a picture on google to show you guys but no luck. Wouldn't you love to see a picture of it? What do you do if it rains?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa :) What can I tell you - great minds think alike!

J. said...

thanks for your comment, it was a great way to start my day. They loved the eggs.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa! It's Monika. Where does your group meet? Any chance I could pop in to the next one?