Monday, August 15, 2005

Back to Life, Back to Reality

This is how I am feeling. Too much pop, too much junk food and not enough exercise during vacation. We got back late Saturday night and am still trying to get my poop in a scoop (little joke there, see previous post). Not a whole lot of knitting done but I did get this beautiful pattern while I was away. It is the "Everyday Cardigan" from Peace Fleece. It will be on my list of "to do's" this fall. Other than that, not a whole lot to report. Will give you more when I am more organized. Who am I kidding? I have 6 more loads of laundry to do, bedding to change and a Sweet Sixteen birthday to plan. I have to drop DN1 off at work for 11:00, drop something off to hubby at his work and get back to the house for 2:00 to pick up the dog and take her to the vet. DN3 has soccer tonight and dinner has to be prepared. Was that me complaining about vacation?

1 comment:

knittingnurse said...

Isn't it sad that we come back from vacation to such a mess???? One of life's little ironies I suppose. So, did you get to go to the weaver's store?????