Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Canadian Home and Country Magazine ~ A Love Story

I am in love with this magazine. Have you ever come across one that has absolutely everything you are looking for? The colours you love, the designers you follow like celebrity stalkers? Canadian Home and Country is like that for me. The colour combinations really draw me in. Like the chair above and the armoire below. Did you see that gorgeous carpet?
This next one is from the home of Nikki Renshaw.

Don't these colours just soothe you?


I love the footstool. And the lamp. And the cushions. Well, I just love all of it, really.




What a delightful workspace.

Who doesn't love daybeds to drink tea, read and contemplate?




Oooh, eiderdowns, yum.





My dream potting bench.








I love the red and pale green combination.




Well how gorgeous is that table and chandelier?



And they give a source guide in the back so you can purchase all the lovely items.


And wonderful tips on laundry, storage, cookery...


What's not to love?



8 comments:

Sal said...

I love the use of colour; just as you say,really soothing!
And I love the washing line..I want one... now!;-)

Vee said...

It looks like a fabulous magazine! That craft room is a dream.

Thanks for gathering in such lovely photos for us to enjoy.

Dawn Gahan said...

Wow, love it all. Don't suppose I can get that mag here in Georgia, do you? I'll have to check it out at one of our mega book stores.

Love the ball fringe on the sofa pillows. I'm jonesin' to put ball fringe on something and I think it will be the curtain I'm making for our "ken." Thanks for the pictures . . . pure inspiration!

Dawn
P.S. Thanks for the get well wish! Going back to work tomorrow. Ugh. But feeling great, so that's a good thing.

Michelle said...

What beautiful images! That craft room is super amazing!

Maison Douce said...

I love your blog!! Thank you for sharing the pictures from the Canadian magazine, my heart skipped a beat with every one...!! Also, what a find those eiderdowns were, I absolutely loooove eiderdowns and have about 8 of them! just haven't figured out the best way to display them...
Isabel

pinkgreen said...

I am positively drooling - what fab pictures. I'm off to look for an international magazine subscription this minute!
Cathy X

Nonnie said...

Oh my! What a fab looking magazine. I'm going to have to see if I can get it over here. I'm totally drooling over all of those pictures. How I would LOVE a workroom like that. I work in central London and we have a newagents down the street that has a large selection of international mags, although I've never spotted a Canadian one before(although I probably wasn't really looking for one) but I'm going on my lunch break tomorrow to search the shelves! Thanks for sharing the images though.

mary pernula said...

I need to get this magazine. I already purchase one type at the book store, but have never seen this one, I think we could sit a have tea and oooh and ahhhh about the same things. HUGS MARY