Friday, October 17, 2008

Knitting (The Planning Stage)

Grab your bag, you are coming on a knitting tour with me...

I love to knit when the weather turns, like it has here. I have so many projects in mind I do not know where to start. There is a baby coming in the family soon so I must concentrate on that, I know.




The problem is I already have a couple of things on the needles and hook. I have not finished the Ripple blanket yet. I have a granny square baby blanket I have to sew up (yuk) and one or two other items that need finishing.


But I sooo want to dive in and knit something for myself. (Selfish thing that I am).


Don't you just adore Rowan? Their patterns are always shown so well in their magazines and books. Don't you just want to grab your carpet bag and hop on a steam train?


So lovely. I am also a huge fan of Louisa Harding.


Well, for heaven's sake, go knit something!





* * *



Have a great weekend!



Sources:



Rowan

Kim Hargreaves



Louisa Harding




























4 comments:

Knitting Mania said...

Great post, I've been knitting for over a month now pretty steadily.

My fingerless gloves are selling like hotcakes in Montana!!!

Well girlfriend...get your knitting needles out and start your knit one purl one!!!!

TeeHee....KM/Chris

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

i love the jug of flowers picture ! keep meaning to get one of those :-)wish i could knit as well !
thanks for your comment - suddenly monday doesnt seem so bad now all the sunday evening ironing and hectic school run this morning are over and done with :-D
Lesley x

Jacoline said...

I love to come over and knit with you!!

Ally Jay said...

I have a thing for knitted skirts at teh moment, crazy I know but they look pretty good. Happy knitting.