Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trying to fit my birthday in...

I am sitting at my desk trying desperately to figure our schedule over the next week or so. Friday night is Hallowe'en and DN2 has a hockey game. I must stay to give out sweets while my husband takes her to her game. My youngest will go with a neighbour for the trick or treating part. Saturday is my birthday. We have two hockey games so any kind of celebration will be postponed.
Sunday is a whole other matter. We must drive DN2 3 hours east of here as she has been chosen to represent Ontario at the 2008 National Women's Under-18 Championship. She is then gone for the whole week til the following Sunday. We then have to be back here to prepare for a charity function at 5:00. Not sure when I will eat cake?
Perhaps just a celebration with my bloggy friends?

10 comments:

Sal said...

Oh dear..you will just have to have a bloggers party... and squeeze us all in for tea and cake, between all the other 'goings ons'!
Hope you do find time to celebrate! ;-)

This Vintage Life... said...

Hope you find time to celebrate in amongst all that!
Deb x

Hen said...

Hope you have a lovely birthday amongst all your busy chaos! Congratulations to your daughter on being chosen.

Hen x

Vee said...

You need some real cake and some real friends. :D I know that somebody in your family is on the job.

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Sounds like a busy time.
Have a very happy birthday!

Margaret Cloud said...

What a busy schedule, it is nice when parents are involved with their kids, and by the way Happy Birthday.

:: wee bird :: said...

saturday is your b-day! happy birthday to you..a little early.Mine is monday,perhaps we could celebrate together?

LinenandRoses said...

Happy Birthday for Saturday. Hope you managed to find some time for a small celebration.

Griffin said...

Hope you had a great birthday with cake and wine. You're another Scorpio! (There's a lot of us about!)

My birthday is this coming Sunday, the 9th. Have the wine, working on the cake.

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

Follow our signals NOW and profit up to 270% daily.