Okay, you know the drill...
You know you're addicted to Buttonhole Bags when:
1. You are thinking of a way to knit a briefcase type one for your husband (but in masculine colours).
2. You try and slip this creative, yet habit forming project into every conversation, doesn't matter if it is the postman and he doesn't knit and really doesn't care but has grown to like the crazy woman who doesn't seem to have anything else better to do other than knitting on her porch.
3. At the yarn store, you are no longer interested in cashmere, angora or silks. All you want to know is "Where is your 100% merino/Lamb's Pride/Briggs and Little?"
4. You are trying to convince the children that a BB would be so much cooler than that silly $100.00 Invicta backpack.
5. You begin to wonder how many, exactly, you could knit in 24 hours.
6. Dinners have become freezer meals, grocery store prepared or takeaway.
7. You no longer pick up the telephone unless it is the yarn shop telling you your order is in.
8. You start looking at your favourite wool cardigan that you are wearing and wonder if it would frog well.
9. You try and convince yourself that you need a third/fourth/fifth one.
10. You are able to not only function, but knit on 3 1/2 hours of sleep.